Do One Thing Today!
All the progress focused on safe, quality community-based care is at risk as the state comes to private agencies like Oak Hill. Please consider doing ONE thing, today, to make your voice heard.
1. BECOME ACTIVE in our Parents and Guardians Committee
2. ENGAGE EXTENDED FAMILY,
3. ATTEND MEETING of our Oak Hill Parents and Guardians Committee
4. CALL AND/OR WRITE your state senator and representative
5. PARTICIPATE in a public hearings held at Legislative Office Building.
6. USE YOUR WEB-BASED SOCIAL NETWORKS
7. LETTERS TO THE EDITORS