Oak Hill Parents, Guardians, Family & Friends
All the progress focused on safe, quality community-based care is at risk as the state comes to private agencies like Oak Hill. Please consider doing ONE thing, today, to make your voice heard.
1. BECOME ACTIVE in our Parents and Guardians Committee
2. ENGAGE EXTENDED FAMILY,
3. ATTEND MEETINGS of our Oak Hill Parents and Guardians Committee. All are welcome. Meetings are 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at the NEAT Center, 33 Coventry Street, Hartford, CT 06112 at Oak Hill (corner of Coventry St. & Holcomb St.)
4. CALL AND/OR WRITE your state senator and representative; for help visit our Parents/Guaridans page for sample letters, scripts, and to find your local policymaker.
5. PARTICIPATE in public hearings at the Legislative Office Building.
6. USE YOUR WEB-BASED SOCIAL NETWORKS
7. LETTERS TO THE EDITORS